Be on the CAP Artist Registry!
Hi Tompkins County artists. Check out our artist registry on this website
If you wanted to be on our registry, here are the instructions!
Note: There's no deadline. You can submit anytime during the year. There is no fee. Once I have about 150 artists on it (we are more than halfway there), I will start to promote it in e-blasts, e-mails, facebook and more!
Send to firstname.lastname@example.org the following in the body of an e-mail.
(Scroll down for suggestions.)
1. Name, and business name (if applicable)
2. One image, rgb jpg (not too large - if possible not larger than 800 pixels on long side. If it's larger I can resize it, but I'd rather you did.)
3. Up to 25 words
4. Contact information you wish the public to see (e-mail, phone, website...)
5. Your County (just accepting Tompkins and Contiguous)
6. One to three categories - Please choose from the list below.
For Image: Since there is only image, I highly recommend art work for visual artists (not a headshot). For performing artists and writers, send whatever you wish! Headshot, book cover, etc.
For (up to) 25 words. I recommend words that describe what you do, i.e. "I am an author of seven children's books", or "My oil paintings are landscapes of the Finger Lakes area". Consider what you want the public to know if they are looking to buy art, hire an actor, find an author for a reading, etc. If you have a link other than a website, include it here. (youtube, etc.)
For Categories. Pick up to three categories that apply to the work you are currently selling or showing.
THANKS - Robin Schwartz, Program Director